Monday, April 25, 2011

Answers


A word from the heart –
Many of you have been roaming the dessert.  In desperation you have cried out to God.  Wounded by wild animals, battered and bruised by the elements, and parched and famished by the absence of nourishment, you have begun to cry out for a move of God.
For some of you, God will answer this:
My child, help is on the way.  Your cries have reached my ears like nails on a chalkboard and I will not allow it to continue any longer.  Your salvation is at hand and I will not allow my children to be put to shame!  Trust that you will be brought to a place of rest for you to recover for a season.  For a season you will rest and take comfort under my wing.  It is not the promise land but it is a place of rest.  You have a great work to do and there are promises I must fulfill in you and through you.  So, my son, my daughter, rest and take comfort that my hand is upon you.  Mercy unfailing and love that will not be swayed is yours.
For others, God will answer this:
My son/daughter, I have heard your plea.  You have suffered and fallen.  You have taken circumstances into your own hands instead of waiting upon me.  You have made choices and are enduring or will endure consequences that I never intended you to endure.  Be assured and take hope in knowing that I will never leave you or forsake you.  You are my child when you rise and you are still my child when you fall.  Humble yourself before me and turn over the control, the pride, and the arrogance to me.  I cannot intervene for you if you cling to these things that I despise.  It breaks my heart to see you suffer.  Let them go so I can take you to a place of peace.  I cannot take you to this place unless you let them go.  I cannot take you there without your consent.  The things you are clinging to are nothing compared to what I want to give you.  Let them go!  You have grown accustomed to being in the dessert so that when I want to take you to a land of rest, you resist because you have learned to survive.  So what was the cost of survival?  Your peace, your mind, your love?  Come away with me.  Let all else go and run away with me!
Finally, some will hear this:
Who are you?  I am not your father and you are not my son/daughter.  I am not a bank to make a deposit or withdrawal as you see fit.  I am not the lottery that you play once a week and hope to “hit it big”!  You cannot entertain my enemies and expect me to accept your invitation, no matter how loud you cry out.  Your cries are in vain and mostly for show.  You entertain jezebel, lust, greed, witchcraft, hatred, bitterness, envy, unforgiveness and the like.  None of this will I socialize with at any point.  You choose to live in filth and despise the things I love.  You choose to defy me at every turn and you take advantage of the very people I send to help you and leave them wounded.  I know because I have had to mend and heal them so they could continue.  I am so tired of hearing your voice that I have built a sound barrier so that I no longer have to endure it.  If at some point, you realize that you need me and are ready to fall out of agreement with the things I despise, I will save you.  Until that day, you are still not mine and I am still not yours.


Added 11/15/11 by Mary J. Runion
 I challenge you to ask God to reveal to you where you stand.  If you are reading this and you are ready to get to know Jesus and start a relationship with Him, then this is what the Bible says.
1 John 1:8&9 (The Message) says "If we claim that we’re free of sin, we’re only fooling ourselves. A claim like that is errant nonsense. 9 On the other hand, if we admit our sins—make a clean breast of them—he won’t let us down; he’ll be true to himself. He’ll forgive our sins and purge us of all wrongdoing."
It is not because of anything we have done, but the change in our hearts.  He loves you so much and wants to have a real relationship with you.
I encourage you to seek Him.  Invite Him into  your daily life and let Him be real to you.  He loves you more than anything!
God bless you as you begin to follow Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment